Our program, based on of the National Endowment for Financial Education’s High School Financial Planning Program, helps students identify their money management goals, develop a budget, understand the cost of using credit, learn about banking products and develop skills to become informed consumers.
- Experienced presenters deliver quality financial education lessons to students.
- Presentations can reiterate lessons already being taught in class or introduce a new, practical subject to benefit students.
- We collaborate with teachers to help them achieve their educational goals by tailoring lessons to meet students’ needs.
- PCU is flexible in accommodating various schedules.
- In conjunction with NEFE materials, presenters tie in many resources to provide current, useful curriculum to students.