Pawtucket Credit Union is pleased to announce our participation in the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc. 2018 College Scholarship Program. The Association’s 2018 College Scholarship Program will award eight (8) $500 college scholarships. Information regarding eligibility for these scholarships is listed below.
- The applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled in or accepted to a college/university undergraduate program.
- The applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the sponsoring credit union (Pawtucket Credit Union).
- The applicant must complete a current Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc. scholarship application form and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration. All of these pieces are an essential part of the scholarship application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed Application in black ink due April 3, 2018: Download Application Here
- Academic Transcript
- A 250-word essay describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of volunteer and community activities
- A letter of support from a person in authority at a non-profit organization, hospital or other charitable organization that you are actively involved in serving as a volunteer
- The credit union will also have to identify applicant or parent/guardian as a member in order for the application to be considered complete
All of these pieces are essential for consideration of your application. Failure to submit any of these pieces or incomplete submissions will result in disqualification of your application.
Mail Complete Applications To
Pawtucket Credit Union
1200 Central Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02861
We must receive completed applications from students no later than April 3, 2018.